Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Who Wants a Free Sandwich?

I am pretty sure that I am going to start a new blog with ways to save and have fun without breaking the bank in our local area of Lee County. But -- until that is ready to go -- I could not let you pass up a free sandwich from Quiznos.

Go Here and sign up for a free sandwich (no purchase necessary -- so really FREE). All you have to have is an email address. You can sign up each person in your household that has a separate email address. The only catch is that you must use your coupon within 5 days of signing up AND you must show a picture ID to receive your sandwich (it must match the name that you enter).

So, in our case -- I signed both of us up with individual email addresses and we can each enjoy a free dinner in the next 5 days. If you drink water then there is no need to even spend $$ on a drink!

Hurry and sign up as I am sure it will not last long!

No comments: