Thursday, February 12, 2009

Afternoon Nap

Do some days you just feel exhausted? Today is one of those days for me. I went to bed at normal time last night and actually slept a little later than normal this morning - but still exhausted. I am continually yawning and wishing I could take a nap.

I was never really a nap person in college and especially now. The only exception to that is an occasional Sunday afternoon nap. However, today I am wishing I could just curl up in a bed like this and take a long afternoon nap.

Too bad the earliest I will get home is 6:30 tonight. Oh well -- one can always wish!

Have a great afternoon - even if you don't get a nap either!

1 comment:

The Elliotts said...

I am right there with you. The picture of you guys at the beach makes me wish I was lying in the sand taking a nap with the sunshine beaming down!