Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Happy Anniversary

Yes, Ted is in classes all day, but we are planning on going to a nice dinner tomorrow night (a day late) to celebrate. 

I could not have asked God for a better guy to marry.  He has such a good heart and I could not have even dreamed of being able to marry such an incredible man.  God is good and faithful and has blessed me with a Godly man who is devoted to his family and has a desire to serve and to reach out to others. 

Ted balances me out and keeps me in check with reality and what is really important in life.  It has been the best 2 years of my life and I look forward to many, many more.

Since we are traveling I do not have our wedding pictures with me – but I did find a few pictures on a jump drive in my purse.Picture 092 (From our rehearsal dinner)

216979080208_0_ALB

Happy Anniversary and I love you!

No comments: