Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas With Family - Part 1

Last night was the kick off to our adventure of making it to all families during the Christmas Holidays. We went to Ted's parents house here in Auburn and enjoyed a wonderful dinner with Ted's immediate family - Will (Ted's brother) - a sophomore at Auburn was done with classes and Annon and Scott (Ted's sister and Brother-in-law) came in from Birmingham. After dinner we opened gifts and had lots of good laughs. Here are a few of my favorites:

This is all of the 'kids'!



I am not sure the entire story on these - but I believe that these were some 'old school' overalls that were found and Ted had the pleasure of receiving them. He says that he is going to wear them in the woods -- I have no problem with that - I would just perfer NOT in public!

No comments: