Friday, December 5, 2008

Beach Update - A Little Late!



The weekend before Thanksgiving we had a family girls trip to the beach. It was wonderful!! There were definitely great deals at the outlets and I am now completely done with my Christamas shopping. I find that getting done early with my Christmas shopping allows for a more relaxed and enjoyable Decemeber with all of the hussle and bussle of the holidays. The weather was perfect and I throughly enjoyed spending time with my family. Here are some pictures of the beautiful view we had from our room. We were very fortunate that we were able to stay at the Grand Sandestin in a 3 bedroom suite for Free. My aunts company is having a huge conference at the resort at the first of the year and they offered the room to us as a Thank you for her booking the conference with them. Enjoy the pictures.

No comments: